Shaft Drive Rear Axle U Joint Cardan Coupler For 200 CC BASHAN ATV
Universal Joint Assembly Parameters
A universal joint, also called universal coupling, U-joint, Cardan
joint, Spicer or Hardy Spicer joint, or Hooke's joint.
It is a joint or coupling connecting rigid rods whose axes are
inclined to each other, and is commonly used in shafts that
transmit rotary motion.
It consists of a pair of hinges located close together, oriented at
90° to each other, connected by a cross shaft.
Universal Joint Assembly Requirements
1. Check if welding is qualified before assembling;
2. After assembled, cross axial endplay must be within 1mm and
cross rotates smoothly, circlip installed properly;
3. Rotating steadily on test machine without obvious vibration;
4. Universal joint assembly surface need black coated as requirements..
5. Component has no flaws such as air vent, voids, loose etc.;
6. Famous tricycle brands like ZONGSHEN, LONCIN, FOTON, DAYUN etc.
install the universal joint assembly.
Universal Joint Assembly Pictures
Universal Joint Assembly Installation
Universal Joint Assembly Packing&Shipping
Universal joint assembly can be packed by carton, pallet, bubble bag+pallet, carton+pallet,
wooden box or any other packing as per your requirements. Universal joint assembly usually chooses containerized sea shipping in quantity delivery or
air delivery in sample orders.
Universal Joint Assembly Service
1 Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
2 Experienced staffs answer all your questions in professional and
3 Customized design is available and OEM&ODM are welcome.
4 Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customers by
well-trained and professional engineers staff.
5 Special discount and protection of sales are provided to
1. Are you manufacturer?
Yes. We are one of leading manufacturers.
2. Do you have stock products to sell?
Yes, a few. And we also offer OEM&ODM service. Please send us
3. What information needed to get universal joint assembly quotation?
a). Universal joint assembly total lengh and shaft diameter.
b). Pictures of your propeller shaft from different views.
c). Packing&Shipping requirements.
d). Quantity needed.
4. Do you inspect the finished products?
Yes. Each step of production will be carried out inspection by QC
department until finishing.